Case 1: Cancellation
Once the order is confirmed, it will no longer be possible to modify or cancel it. In some cases, through our customer service department, as long as the product has not been processed (it has left our logistics facilities towards its destination), modifications or cancellations may be made.
If the client wishes to cancel an order that has already been processed, that is, that the product has left our facilities towards the destination, the client must bear the payment of the transport costs caused by the cancellation.
In any case, check with our customer service team through email@example.com.
Case 2: Returns due to purchase withdrawal
All products purchased at qlabproducts.com can be returned and reimbursed, provided that you indicate your intention to return the product / products within a period of 14 calendar days after receipt and that they comply with the rest of the conditions that we establish below.
Requirements for returns due to withdrawal
- For the return shipment you must use the same cardboard box with which the product was received, to make sure that it is well protected. In the case of not having this box, the customer must return it in a protective box so that the product arrives in good condition at our warehouses.
- The products to be returned must be unused and in the conditions in which they were delivered, that is, with all their original packaging, manuals and accessories.
- The amounts paid for the item (s) will be returned. In no case will we accept returns sent postage due.
- In the case of food products, they will not be returned if they have been opened.
- Sealed items that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery will not be returned.
- Loose accessories that complement other main base products will not be accepted.
- Once the request to exercise the right of withdrawal has been received, we will proceed to refund the financial amount paid for the returned product or products. The return request must be submitted within a maximum period of 14 calendar days from the moment of receipt. The payment will always be made through the same form of payment used by the client or, failing that, by bank transfer. The return costs will be borne by the consumer and / or user.
- Include a copy of the invoice in the shipping box, where the products shipped are marked.
Steps to follow
Contact us to provide us with all the product data, through the contact form.
Prepare the package for the return as indicated in the requirements section.
What we will do in Qlabproducts
Upon receiving the products, we will proceed to examine them that is when we will inform you whether or not you are entitled to a refund of the amounts paid for the purchased products.
The amount of the returned product or product will be refunded to the consumer.
The return process will be carried out as soon as possible and, in any case, within a period of 14 days from the date on which we were notified of the intention to withdraw. The return will be carried out using the same payment method with which the purchase was made, that is, if the purchase was made by card, the amount to be returned will be paid to the same card; If the purchase was made by bank transfer or refund, the refund of the amount will be made by bank transfer. The data required for the return must be sent by the customer using email. The customer will assume the cost and risk of returning the products, as indicated above.
Returns of products that are not in the same conditions in which they were received, or that have been opened, will not be processed.
Returns of products that have been purchased in liquidation will not be processed.
All the sizes and formats of products that we show on our website are subject to vary somewhat due to a change in presentation or small adjustments to the formulation. A slight period of time may pass between when we receive new product batches and the information is updated on the web. As it is the same reference, we do not process returns in these cases.
Case 3: Returns for defective product
In cases where you consider that at the time of delivery of the product it does not conform to the provisions of the contract or that it is defective, you can claim it within a period of 14 days * after receipt by following the steps that we define at continuation.
Steps to follow
Photograph the product so that we can see the damage caused by transport and / or damage to the product.
Contact us to provide us with all the product data via email
When we receive the notification, we will contact you to process the return shipment indicating how to proceed.
What we will do in Qlabproducts
Upon receipt of the product, we will carefully examine the product and, within a reasonable time, we will contact you indicating whether we accept the return or replacement of the product. We can offer an exchange, return or replacement of the same and it will be effective as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days from the date on which we send you an email confirming the acceptance of the return.
In the case of proceeding with the return and that we do not have stock of such product, we will proceed to return the full amounts paid for the product, including the delivery costs incurred to deliver the item and the costs that the customer would have had to return the product to qlabproducts.com.
Returns and / or partial cancellations will give rise to partial refunds of the amount paid for the order. As it is a partial return, transportation costs will not be returned. The refund will be made to an account with the same owner where the owner of the account is the person who placed the order or through discount points to exchange them in future purchases.
* For products shipped outside of Spain, the claim period will be 7 days from the receipt of the product by the customer.